The Acousticom 2 from EMFields is an advanced and economical meter for measuring radio frequency radiation emitted from WiFi, cordless phones, cell phones, 3G, 4G, 5G, smart meters, computers, baby monitors and many other modern wireless transmitting devices.
Frequency detection range 200MHz to over 8000MHz (8GHz).
The RF measurements are presented on an LED scale with audio signal. The sounds are different between each source allowing for greater interpretation of the signals. With simple controls and easy to read scale, this sensitive RF detector is a great budget meter.
Carry case and 9v battery included.
All EMFields meters have a 5 year return to base warranty.
EMFields Acousticom 2
- A line of coloured LEDS displaying Peak exposure levels in V/m
- Measurement range: 200 – 8 000 MHz ±6 dB (typical accuracy)
- Sensitivity (Peak Display): 0.01 – 6.00 volts per metre (V/m)
0.01 / 0.02 / 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.3 / 1.0 / 3.0 / 6.0 V/m;
(equivalent to 0.5 to 100,000 peak µW/m2)
- Some intermediate points when two LEDs are both lit are also defined: 0.2 / 0.6 / 2.0 / 4.5 V/m
- The sound may be switched on and off
- An alarm sounder at higher exposure levels (may be disabled)
- Power source: 1x PP3/MN1604 9 volt Alkaline or Rechargeable
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours continuous with normal alkaline battery
- » Low battery indicator light (the green ‘on’ light turns red)
- Size (mm): 110 x 63 x 21 (LxWxD)
- Weight: 140g incl. battery